Introduction to FreDoko
Menu item settings → settings
- If the language is not english, click on the button in the second row and select english.
- insert your name in the name field
adjust the max future limit to your computer:
- 250Mhz: ca. 2500
- 500Mhz: ca. 5000
- 1Ghz: ca. 7500
- 2Ghz: ca. 10000
customize FreeDoko, p.e. in the category behaviour:
- whether to show a summary of each trick in a separate window (show full trick window)
- whether you want the full trick to remain until you press a mouse button (close full trick with click)
- Settings of the party
- you can adjust the rules of the game in the category rules
- press start party to start playing
- select one of the reservations or in the category solo a solo game
- press announce to start the game
- The gamefield
- normal game/solo game:
- click on the card you want to play
- you can make announcements in the menu announcements
- if you have a trump poverty, you see three hooded cards and an arrow
- if you want to accept the poverty, click on the cards, else click on the arrow
If you have accepted the poverty you can change the cards with a single click.
A click on one of the three cards in the middle, adds it to your hand, a click on a card in your hand adds it to the cards in the middle.
When you have finished, click on the arrow to shift the cards to the poverty player.
- overview of the points
The menu item party points shows a summary of the games you have played so far.
Have fun playing FreeDoko.